Monday, March 26, 2012

Okay Wil Wheaton - I'm Excited. Now What?

The Get Excited and Make Things thing got me excited. Things! SO MANY OF THEM! That I can make!

And then...nothing. Not a damn thing did I make. I bought a sewing machine and a fistful of patterns and some fabric and I said OKAY SELF YOU ARE MAKING A THING. That thing is sitting partially sewn in a bag. The sewing machine is sitting beside it. I spent hundreds of dollars on a spanky new sewing machine and I haven't even finished the one lousy apron that I wanted to give to my old boss as a wedding present. Her second wedding anniversary will be coming up in just a few months.

Romey and I have been talking about creative projects for years. And each year we say this is it. No really I am not kidding.

THIS YEAR. I am making something.

Romey and I have known each other for over six years now and we haven't even made a batch of cookies.

But this time, it really is it. I mean it. Really.

We're gonna make things. Many of them. And some of them might actually not be lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment