Sunday, April 15, 2012

Banners, Badges and Bears, oh my!

Okay, so maybe not bears.

But I was thinking that we need to work on a look for the site. The simple layout we have is awesome, but what I really want is a button that I can grab and put on http://www.runningnekkid.com/ to show my semi talented pride.  (See this tutorial to know what I'm talking about.)

I opened my Open Office drawing app and made like the quickest little block of text on colored background I could, just to give an example. 


Anyway, what do you think? We should get together this week and put something together. My banner / button / freak flag block on runningnekkid.com is lonely, dude. I have buttons for Faces of Loss and for Nerdfighters, but not for our own project. This needs to change!

 C

No comments:

Post a Comment