Friday, April 6, 2012

Tripping Out

Today has been filled with those mundane tasks we all have to complete from time to time.  Since I'm leaving for Yakima tomorrow that involved getting an emissions test for my car and getting the tabs squared away.  Not to mention doing some shopping, and running a couple of errands I don't want to put off until I get back next week.

Now, since I have little will power, if I have time I'll scan some of the drawings I have later this evening once all my other tasks are complete.  If you're interested I might even post a little character bio so you'll get to know our hero from the shadows... Dark Spectre.  Otherwise you'll have to wait until next week. :P

1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE FILLED WITH A MILLION EXCUSES AND THE IMPOSSIBLE RAGE OF DARK SPECTRE'S TEARS.

    ReplyDelete