Monday, April 16, 2012

Just a Reminder

Here it is.  My proclamation to the world.  Here is what I owe you on Wednesday.  And it's all here in print so I can't worm my way out of it.

1.  Figure out Dark Spectre's real name and settle on the names of his family and boyfriend.
2.  Write the scene where he stumbles in on Renly's dominatrix session.
3.  Expand on the intro by writing at least 3 pages of story (the intro may take three pages so I'll continue at least another 3 pages after the intro)
4.  Create the character bios I promised you like 2 weeks ago (although to be fair, this may not be entirely ready on Wednesday
5.  Finally, come up with a minor antagonist for our hero to battle with as he works up to the big fish.  No, he's not literally going to be fighting tuna, but you know the big bad guy(s).

So there it is.  I have a list, I have a deadline, and I know you'll kill me if I fail.  Everything's in place to get my off my lazy ass and onto my lazy ass so I can write and create.

No comments:

Post a Comment