Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Week Two: Going Live?

Romey, I did it!


Okay, so it's not exactly ready ready, as in the kind of ready that I wanted to be before it went live. But on Monday night I said screw it and had Ian flip the switch to swap the development site with the old crappy one that I'd left publicly abandoned.  So without further ado, please visit me at:
 


Like I said, I've got a lot that I still want to implement. An integrated twitter feed. More taxonomy to categorize my content properly. Related content displayed at the bottom of each post to keep my theoretical visitors around and reading. But since the worst thing I have written is still better than the best thing I haven't, let's go with what exists. Shit or get off the pot, or so they say.

Well I guess I just took a major shit.

Romey, why haven't YOU taken a shit yet? This blog is sorely lacking your voice, dude. Please make it at least LOOK like I'm not just talking to myself.

C


2 comments:

  1. *pppfffftttt* Oh, that's much better. That's all you get for now. I'll shit on here a little later this evening. Gonna lay out some special shit about the shit I've been working on. But like I said, that won't occur until later tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete