Monday, April 23, 2012

My Bad! :)

Also, I do what I waaaaant.  (you should hear that in Celine's voice)  Sorry about the lack of posting.  Yes, I have been sick, but you have two kids and a house to run so which of us has a better excuse for not keeping up on this?  Still me I think ;)

I've been going over and over and over and over what I've managed to get down of my story (see the post I just did on  http://randomlettersandnumbers.blogspot.com/) and beating my head against a brick wall in the process which I guess explains the headaches.  But I haven't spent much of that time (any since Tuesday night really) on the blog(s).  So yes, I've been neglectful and I don't really have any good reason to be.  But I'm better now and I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, I'm fat enough, and doggonit, people seem indifferent towards me.  So here is some of what I promised you on Wednesday.

1.  The Names:

  Main Character - Jayden Harris (aka Dark Spectre)
  The Father - Curtis Matthew Harris  (aka ?)  He goes by Matthew cause he hates his first name.  Not sure he should get an alias since he has no "powers" but is just a kick-ass martial artist.
  The Mother - May Harris-Morgan  (aka Shadow Slayer)  Deceased
  The Brother -   Issac Harris (aka Livewire)  Deceased
  The Sister - Megan Harris (aka Seraphim)  Deceased
  The Boyfriend - John Howard Brooks  (aka "The Scientist in flaskbacks since his face was covered when he and Dark Spectre first met)  Also, middle name was given because his parents were Howard the Duck fans.
  The Friend - Renly Sizemore (Therapist by day, dominatrix by night)

2. - 4.  These items pertained to the story itself.  See my blog post, this is slow going.

5.  Minor Antagonist:

Among the myriad of thugs, I intend to introduce a character with similar abilities to that of Bullseye from the Daredevil movie.  But I'm having a tough time coming up with a catchy alias for him (not planning on revealing his real name).  Here are some ideas that should convey his abilities so you can vote or offer up suggestions.  1.  Sharpshooter  2.  Dead Eye  3.  Snipe  or Sniper

Okay, so YAY!  That's where I'm at.  And thank you for posting the ideas for getting and keeping the creative juices flowing (which sounds really disgusting now that I've written it out...what a terrible expression).  Are we getting together today?

No comments:

Post a Comment